Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Escape from LA

Thanks to Lyle for stoppin’ in again! I realize that ground may have been tread already in your forums, but as you saw, Mr. Walker was still trying to shed suspicion on the religious group, and I wanted to explain it in a different way. That’s not to say that I think the Recons are completely innocent, either. More on that, later.

But, one more thing for my British visitor – I don’t want to people to think I’m a loner, or separatist of some sort. I plan on joining the speculation on your forums, as you call them, but two things must happen: (1) I want to have something constructive to say; (2) I find my password that I wrote down when my niece helped me set-up my account. I could have it emailed, but the email password’s on there too! Anyway, Lyle, I hope if I still have trouble getting on there, you are more than welcome to relay my thoughts and theories on there for me.

However, I fear knowledge of my associations may alienate some of the current collaborators, so I’ll do and say as I’m able. I may get into trouble postin’ on those forums. I should’ve picked a more secret login than “ShamusDLeahy!” Oh well.

I didn’t reveal my 3rd tab in the ol’ folder, yet, but it appears it’s more than OK to talk it about it now. This mysterious “Advisor.” This “Advisor” contacted Pietro Salk covertly about the theft of the “cube.” The “Advisor” claimed he or she was paid to commit the crime. Funny how people word things ever so carefully. I’ve got to think about it some more, though, so I’ll work on it some more tonight…

By the way, I just found out that there is, indeed, a store in Southern California with the cards! In Berkely!!! Hooray! My niece and I will have to head over this weekend, so I get to solving some of these puzzles!

It’s an earliest post than normal, since I want to do some more reading tonight. And, I gotta keep an eye on Roxie – she got out this morning and just took off. I couldn’t really run after her, but luckily Amanda was coming home from a late shift and picked her up on the way home. She came by for some coffee and we chatted about life and her job. We also were trying to guess the reason for Roxie’s escape attempt – she’s never done that before. Maybe she misses Mulligan already, as he’s been sick the last few days.

Oh, well, it’s early, but goodnight anyways, E.

-Jimmy

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger appleTRON said...

Berkley is like 300 something miles from LA. But if Roxie wants to drive, then go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home